The Marble Property Group sets out all criteria given by the London’s Rental Standard, and we are affiliated with The Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA). This program is design as a benchmark for all estate agents and private landlords to achieve a quality service to the people.
The London Rental Standard program is collaborated with professional organizations such as ARLA and RICS through their membership requirements. The Marble Property Group assures everyone that we have meet the standards as a member of ARLA and we are far different from landlords and estate agents who haven’t complied their responsibility as an individual organization.
If you are an individual party seeking for a quality property, then always remember to choose registered agents with quality performance and is affiliated with a professional body to ensure trustworthy and honest agents.
A quality estate agent must have:
- Property protected deposits from tenants
- Written rental agreements for all tenancies
- Contact details from an estate agent or a landlord to be provided to tenants
- The agent or landlord must be available to answer costumer query in a reasonable period of time
- Providing reasonable notice of access to the property
- Carrying out repairs to make the property safe as soon as is reasonably possible in the event of an emergency.
- Ensuring that property condition comply with legal standards and licensing schemes and that landlords comply with any statutory notices served by the council.
- Working towards improving the energy efficiency of properties.
- Deposit returns to be administered promptly at the end of the tenancy
- Complaints should be dealt with promptly and agents who are part of an accreditation scheme must have complaints process in place and direct costumers to the appropriate redress scheme in the event of their complaint not being resolved.
- Tenants should be dealt with in a fair, reasonable and professional manner without discrimination