When it comes to buying a home there are many questions that most people ask and we have tried to set them out below. Alternatively for a much greater understanding you can read our home buying guide here.
Please click on the questions below.
- Aside from the price of the property, what other expenses do I need to be prepared for?
- Can I afford to buy a property in London? How will I increase my chances?
- Can I extend the length of lease in a property?
- How much can I afford to spend on a new property? And how will I know?
- I am interested in a leasehold property, how will I know what are the service charges and how will I determine if it’s a fair price?
- What Is Indemnity Insurance
- What is the difference between a “Freehold” and “Leasehold”?
- How much will it cost to pay the Stamp Duty when I purchase a property? What difference can it make if I buy a second or BTL property?
- What is the difference between surveys and searches?
- Buying a Property together? What Is The difference between “Joint Tenants” and “Tenants in Common”
- What is Gazumping?