Many people are seeking for advices on what to do when renting a property especially if it’s for the first time. We have gathered few points to help you through your renting process. For more informations about renting visit our Home Renting Guide
Please Click on the Question Below
- I am a first time tenant; how will I know how much bills I pay?
- I’ve move in to a new property, whom shall I notify with my new address?
- How will I know if I can get my deposit back once I’ve paid the rent?
- I am a First time tenant, what are the documents I need to prepare for the renting?
- I am interested in a property but it needs some updating, can I request to update it before I can make a deal?
- I am moving to a new place but I have pets, will I find property that accepts pets as well?
- What does the terms “Jointly and Severally Liable” Mean?
- My landlord always shows up in my flat and its annoying sometimes, what will I do to stop it?
- Are you part of the ‘London Rental Standard’ scheme? What does it mean for me?
- A new opportunity has opened for me from another place but I’m still tied to a tenancy agreement, what should I do next?
- I’m planning to leave my rented property, but how can I serve a notice since I need to move out early?
- Is it necessary to be referenced when moving to another property? What are the requirements?
- I’m planning to use my rented property for business, is it legal?
- What is a Break Clause?
- What shall I do if a fail the referencing? Can I still rent a property?
- How will I know that my landlord will not withhold my deposit unfairly? What are my rights as a tenant?