When it comes to selling a home there are many questions that most people ask and we have tried to set them out below. Alternatively for a much greater understanding you can read our home selling guide here.
Please click on the questions below.
- Will the Estate Agent stop the marketing for my property when I have a firm offer from a buyer?
- I own a leasehold flat and pay the monthly service charge but the communal areas are not being maintained, what can I do?
- Selling an investment property, will I need to pay Capital Gains Tax? And how much will it cost me?
- Who decides when the completion date should be? And when does this need to happen?
- Can you give a breakdown of the different costs if I sell my property with an Estate Agent?
- It’s all over the news, prices for real estate properties are going down yet I want to sell mine. Should I wait?
- How Accurate is an Online Property Valuation?
- My property looks too rustic and overused but I’m planning on selling it, should I redecorate?
- Will my property be seen by the right people?
- I want to sell my flat but I still have a contract with the current tenant, should I sell it to an investor with the tenants still in occupation?