click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Advanced Search
We found 0 results. Do you want to load the results now ?
Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

I am moving overseas and I have a vacant property to be let out, however I am worried that tenants may damage the property as I will move back to the property in the future, how will I safeguard the place while I’m away?

Renting out the place you usually called home is difficult, however if you are a wise owner then you have to select an estate agent who is a member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agent or ARLA. By doing this you can ensure that the estate agency you have entrusted can provide you quality tenants that have been referenced and check thoroughly to ensure that they are also quality tenants that can fit to your place.


Before the start of the tenancy a detailed inventory regarding the condition of the place will be carried out by an independent APIP representative. If you are letting out a furnished property, then you might want to take out all things that has sentimental value to you so that it won’t be included in the tenancy.

In the event that after the timeframe of the tenancy and damages are observed then the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and costs for the property. The tenant’s deposit can be restrained for this matter.

As an estate agent we are also providing you a full condition report of the property during tenancy and how tenants maintain the property to give you a detailed information about the property.