click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Advanced Search
We found 0 results. Do you want to load the results now ?
Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

Is it necessary to be referenced when moving to another property? What are the requirements?

It is a requirement to be referenced when moving to a new flat and before starting the tenancy. A few documents are also needed and collected from the potential tenant. The Marble Property requires the following documents:

  • Photo ID – Passport, Biometrics Id card or a Driver’s License
  • Proof of Address
  • 3 months Wage Slips
  • 3 months Bank Statement – a copy of the front of bank card if transactions are sent online
  • Visa

It also necessary to obtain an employment reference or a landlord reference including a credit check ran. In an event that you are self-employed please make sure to include an accountant’s reference, for students an information and detailed background from their guarantor is also required if not capable of paying the rent by himself.

Referencing is a necessary stage in becoming a tenant since this will gauge your assets and capabilities to pay the rent and that your immigration status can approve you renting a place on a legal basis in UK.