You must have already bought a property and worked with a reliable Estate Agent, the question of who shall market the property might not have even come up.
On the other hand, if you have had some awful experience with an Agent before, and swore never to associate yourself with them ever again; then you can just skip this part of the guide.
However, for those who are interested, you should always consider the points written below before making a final decision regarding the appropriate method of selling your property.
- Time – Choose to go to an auction if you really need to sell your property as quickly as possible. This method can guarantee a successful completion of the sale within 28 days of the auction; therefore providing you a certain assurance that other methods do not have.
- Money – If your main priority is to produce as much money as possible out of the sale, then you should certainly sell your house privately. By doing such, you will have the outright control of the marketing costs without having to pay any commission.
- Convenience – Most people do not have the luxury of time or the energy to deal with vital negotiations and viewings, while searching for a new property on top of handling things at home and at work. The greatest method for these busy individuals is to hire an Estate Agent. Though it’s the most costly way to sell a property, a lot of people prefer to let the professionals do this important task.
Selling Property Through An Estate Agent
Estate agents can look out for all the aspects as well as the entire sale process for you. Just keep in mind that skilled estate agent will:
- Organize a property valuation
- Help boost up the property sale price
- Organize and conduct property viewings
- Court an appropriate prospective buyers
- Negotiate with prospective buyers on your behalf
- Market the property for sale (both in traditional media and thru online)
A good agent will ensure that you avoid committing unnecessary mistakes when selling your property, which could cost you a lot of hard-earned money. The agent will also charge for up to 4 percent of the selling price of your property, though others would usually charge around 2 percent.
Selling your property privately has never been easier. We offer a wide range of services that will help you find an appropriate buyer, so as to avoid hiring an estate agent that will surely charge you thousands of pounds.
Usually, for-sale signboards and newspaper adverts continue to be useful in marketing properties. Although nowadays, there’s a much more hassle-free way to market your property and it’s thru online. Thanks to the Internet, promoting your property had never been easier.
Private sellers who want a quick and successful sale, at or beyond the selling price should certainly market their property as broadly as possible.
Table Of contents
- Home Selling Guide Intro
- Knowing When To Sell Your House
- Expenses Involved In Selling Your House
- Who Will Sell Your Property
- Valuing your Property
- Choosing An Agent
- Selling Your Home Privately
- Selling A Property At Auction
- Preparing Your Property For Sale
- Property Viewings
- Conveyancing For Sale
- The Sale Completion